Sunday, February 20, 2011
442nd post, sunny day.
Note: Currently a lil affected by fatigue , flu and some sentiments right now, so the post below will not be a particularly hyped up or happy one that you will read and smile to yourself .
Read at your own risk LOLLLL. (Just kidding for the last sentence hah)
I think from now onwards , I won't be able to update as often.. not that i was updating frequently before anyway haha.. cus jc life's pace is starting to pick up.
Starting to dread school , cus of the distance and stuff like tiredness and the stress that i know would be coming soon but I know it's not the time to give up and having come so far , the only route right now is to continue moving on till uni .
Maybe cus i'm not resting enough and with the surrounding people all falling sick , I've caught the flu bug too and have a slight sore throat .
This totally adds on to your fatigue , like seriously . Hates being sick .
Hopefully I'll recover fully by today .
There's homework to do later ~ haisss
I guess I'll have to do them after lunch.
I'm lazyyyyy to update about the happenings in school life.
Basically it's just lectures , breaks , lectures, breaks .. yea, you get it.
And, I totally hate the fact that I'm falling asleep during lectures, cus everything is taught during lectures. If you missed it, you've missed it. :/
Someone teach me how to stay 100% attentive please !
Alright, don't group photos make one especially sentimental?
I was thinking of posting photos and came across some past group photos.
Every time I meet back 4-4 peeps , I miss them one more time LOL.
I seriously don't know how some people can meet new friends and almost immediately become close with them like they've known each other for years.


I seriously cannot wait for the next yongseo episode !
But at the same time I'm afraid that after their wedding photo shoot episode, they will soon be ending wgm . :(
Ironies.
It's like an episode that most of us yongseo lovers are waiting for and yet dreading at the same time.
It's the first time i got so involved in any couple man -.-
In the past, there are couples like boscolie and rayda that i wished were together in real life but over time gradually accepted the fact that they were just couples in a show.
But for yongseo, I really really hope they will date and get married in real life.. probably cus this is not a drama show , but a REALITY show. There is no script and stuff, they just take part in it and be themselves .
Seeing them so happy in the show, i'm afraid of the heartbreaks when the show ends. Both for them and for us .
Preview of next episode:


Please stay happy for the rest of your lives.
And i really hope they get together in real life.
Make it real not reel.

Labels: tired
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
12:23 PM