Wednesday, February 9, 2011
439th post, sunny day.
Oops, haven't posted for about two weeks? hee :P
Anyway, I shan't attempt recalling what happened for the past 2 weeks haha.
Basically, had orientation and lessons just officially started today.
The long distance is kinda taking a toll on me, am pretty tired!
Guess i really need to start sleeping earlier, if not i will be falling asleep during lectures cus these are the subjects I took:
H2 Literature
H2 History
H2 Mathematics
H1 Economics
GP and PW seems pretty intimidating .
A levels sounds very scary! :(
All the teachers went, "A levels is not like O levels. For O levels, you can study at the last minute and still ace but for A levels, you must START NOW. A levels is not just regurgitation of the notes and textbook but you need to analyse and apply what you learn!"
I'm beginning to feel the anxiety now.
Plus, I didn't take lit and pure history for o levels and this is my first time taking economics.
Ch and Mat kept saying that I have a lot of guts for taking these subjects instead of sciences lol -_- , so much so that i'm having some doubts myself ;O
But never mind, I shall promise myself to study hard and smart and prove to not just them but myself that I can do anything as long as I set my mind on it ! :D
"No fear~~" Hahahaha
No , I'm kidding. I do fear a little but that shall not deter me from trying ! :)
Like CNBLUE's song , Try again, Smile again , I shall try and try till I succeed ! :D
I didn't work that hard for O levels, but I must have the self-discipline to work hard for A levels!
We chose our ccas today as well.
Tried SAF and ODAC.
I think basketball shall best be remained as a hobby for me ! hahaha
Anyway, I've decided to try running at least two times a week! :D
And , find some time to ball ^^
Amongst all the lectures , tutorials and cca.
Hoho, quite a huge goal but I shall try my best o.O
Seems like we are going to have to do quite a lot of reading by ourselves !
Times seem fairly boring T.T
But no choice if I wanna do well for A levels.
Jiayouuuuuuu arrrrr all the JC peeps!
^ I find myself sounding so optimistic and self-motivated LOL .
Wonder how long will it last LOLLLLLL.
Try my best luh huh HAHA.
Oh, and got into 11A05 with Corene and YY! :D
Well, at least I can rely on them for help in lit and company haha.
The form teachers are cute, thank goodness ^^
But there's one teacher which pissed both Corene and me off LOL.
Ms K Ms Wong?? Or something.
An elderly teacher.
Sound like she's frail huh?
BUT NO.
She's damn fierce -.-
Scolded us like nobody's business just because we folded our skirts . zz
Yea, we're not supposed to but the skirt was really kinda long and a lil loose what.
Hais. To show respect for elderly, I shall think of something to not fold/alter my skirt and can still make it not so long.
Probably try using something to secure my skirt so that i can wear it higher up, then it won't be so long and i won't need to fold.
On a lighter note, I just got to mention this.
THE ECONOMICS TEACHER MS HON IS REALLY PRETTY HAHA
It sure makes one more motivated to study. xD
Alright, shall post again when I got the time and am not too tired! :)
Hopefully the next time round i'm still so highly motivated keke
Labels: life in college
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
7:59 PM