<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4628166157763737081?origin\x3dhttp://i-wished-upon-a-star-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <!-- SCM Music Player http://scmplayer.net --> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://scmplayer.net/script.js" data-config="{'skin':'skins/aquaBlue/skin.css','volume':60,'autoplay':true,'shuffle':false,'repeat':1,'placement':'top','showplaylist':false,'playlist':[{'title':'%u4E00%u5200%u4E86%u65B7 - ChiLam Cheung x Myolie Wu','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfzmreG7rYI'},{'title':' %u4E11%u5F97%u6F02%u4EAE - Myolie Wu','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iywLYJfx-o'},{'title':'%u611F%u6FC0%u9047%u5230%u4F60 - Bosco Wong x Myolie Wu','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWH1uigbOf4'},{'title':'I%27m Sorry - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p3cKsDCA0Y'},{'title':'Intuition - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_500iqJggs0'},{'title':'Love Girl - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmyCA91xJ5Y'},{'title':'Love - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl1U81q_vkY'},{'title':'I%27m A Loner - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7arOrCfvumQ'},{'title':'%uC544%uC9C1 %uC0AC%uB791%uD55C%uB2E4 Still in Love - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOJ59ra63g'},{'title':'Eclipse - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLNPbU18MrM&list=PLNB6MMUBqoIq3ou8u_FBRTE6-PIwrpYXD&index=10'},{'title':'Coffee Shop - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdjLwzqGCGA'},{'title':'Hey You - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZYuZ5DIvn4'},{'title':'Crooked - G Dragon','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKhsHGfrFmY'},{'title':'Who You - G Dragon','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnevlbEy-Qo'},{'title':'That XX - G Dragon','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j57IzkTFnT8'},{'title':'Coup D%27etat - G Dragon','url':'www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8T6771Sdj8'}]}" ></script> <!-- SCM Music Player script end --> <script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8563546741862796445&amp;blogName=fvsd&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbvfjwvnjwlvwsc.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbvfjwvnjwlvwsc.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Monday, January 3, 2011
431st post,cloudy day.

2010 is over ~ and 2011 is here !
I don't know what to feel , it's like I have so much mixed feelings.
A part of me is excited at what will come my way in this new year whereas another part of me is sad that we will all be going separate ways again :( We will still meet rightttt?
Anyway, from 29dec-2jan I had been doing volunteer work at expo.
29 dec- helped to pack goody bags .
30dec- starting of the event. Had to reach expo at 1pm. Began setting up our table which distributes free cards/bookmarks and stuff (this is a religious event)
31dec-2jan - had to reach at seven actually but cus we live so far (lakeside take mrt all the way to expo @.@) , my bro and I usually reach at seven plus nearing eight. Continued mending the stall with my bro , jolene chan , her sis, her mum and 2 uncles :) It was real tiring cus we only can go home at about eight plus. :S But it was still eventful ! :) Sense of achievement after completing the whole thing cus spent more than half a day traveling to expo, staying over there and traveling back home!
Home today~ contractors gonna do the finishing touches to my bedroom :) My bro and I now have separate rooms haha. My bro's room is filled with colours like black and silver and grey for his wall , cupboard and table while mine is bright and cheery xD with yellow , blue and light green :O
Class chalet stuff is finally more and less finalized and organised ! :)
It's finally booked people!! Haha! :DDDDD
I hope it will be a successful and fun one ! :)
Was hoping some and more people can stay but seems like some of them still have work or didn't manage to get their parents' consent. Sad-ed . :/ Hopefully by tomorrow all of them can suddenly tell me that they all can come and stay!! Haha! :D That will be great :)
All right, now need to invite the teachers ;D
Please do come ! :) Especially Ms Tang !! haha!

Probably going to sing K tomorrow ! Weee! I have been saying that I want to go sing K after O but haven't gone at all yet ! -.-! I wonder if they have love light there? haha!

I'm loving Yongseo more and more ! :D
I'm loving CNBLUE and SNSD more and more ! :D
I'm loving JungYongHwa more and more ! :D
And , please listen to the BANMAL SONG by Yonghwa and Seohyun! Keke :P It's nice ! Hopefully they release the song officially soon! :)
HAHAHA .

Aright, I shall go and continue chiong-ing my next hongkong drama, Po Chong Ling !! :)

P.S. I seriously dread 11 Jan (the rumoured day of getting back our o level results)

P.P.S. Jolene Chan keeps laughing at "BUIN" and "Ottoke!" Hahaha! I've introduced her to CNBLUE and WGM kekeke :P

Labels:

Count your nights by stars, not shadows;

count your life with smiles, not tears.


11:07 AM



Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Disclaimer!
Welcome to my blog, if you want to leave,

or click on the red button at the top.
Go somewhere else. I won't stop you. :D
Remember to tag!

underline strikeout italic bold

Go Green :D

Adopted Trees.

Profile

Yi Ying
nineteen
160594
Currently studying in SAJC; 12A01
Studied in JSS; 1-5/2-5/3-4/4-4
SQPS; 1H/2H/3H/4H/5C3/6C3
SAJC; 11A05

SportsAndFitnessClub.

Loves
My family and friends! <3
Watching TV & playing computer! <3
Basketball! <3
BMRL! <3
KKKC! <3
JYHSH! <3
etc.

Tag me!


Loved ones. :D
[x] 2-5'08! (:
[x] Class blog 4-4! (:
[x]Crosscountry/Track&Field!(:
[x] Angeline! (:
[x] Alvin! (:
[x] Bernard! (:
[x] Boyi! (:
[x] Corrina! (:
[x] Corene! (:
[x] Chia Yuan! (:
[x] Chong Wee! (:
[x] Daniel! (:
[x] Ee Min! (:
[x] Ee Ling! (:
[x] Fang Ru! (:
[x] Gin Kuan! (:
[x] Hao Rong! (:
[x] Joan! (:
[x] Jolene C.! (:
[x] Jan Ann! (:
[x] Jun Hong! (:
[x] Janet! (:
[x] Kevin! (:
[x] Ke Hui! (:
[x] Loo Xin! (:
[x] Marlyna! (:
[x] Michelle! (:
[x] Mark! (:
[x] Meng Chuan! (:
[x] Natalie! (:
[x] Syafie! (:
[x] Siew Bee! (:
[x] Valerie! (:
[x] Wan Ping! (:
[x] Wan Xin! (:
[x] Wen Xin! (:
[x] William! (:
[x] Wan Qi! (:
[x] Younger Bro! (:
[x] Yueh Chyn! (:


[x] Myolie Wu!<3 (:
[x] Bosco Wong!<3 (:

credits
designer: Yi Ying (:
special thanks to Syafie! :D

memories

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 March 2012 October 2012 August 2013 October 2013 December 2013 January 2014 May 2014