Monday, December 13, 2010
429th post, rainy day.
MALAYSIA COUSINS COMING TOMORROW! :DDDDD
So i guess can only post again after they return hahaha.
Anyway, here for a short update on the previous week .
Wednesday - Out cycling with Wanping, Lucas, Kianchong, Ryan, Bryan, Samuel and Shihui. Most of the time cycled in the huge rain LOL. Cycled for about three hours. Tired man ~ but it's great to work out after so long hahha.
Thursday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUM! She only returned from indonesia at night so bought a cake and celebrated at night. Failed surprise- wanted to bring out the cake when she's coming into the house- cus the lighter died on me halfway when i was lighting the candles LOLL.
Friday- Out to sentosa with primary school friends Zavier, Kenneth, Annelisa, Zhi Yin, Jasmine, Angeline and Zhi Yin's two friends. Long time no see ~ Had fun :D And , thankfully, it didn't rain ! :D After dinner I went home while some of them went for pool . I really wanted to try pool ! Next time ba !
Saturday- Lunch with family at vegetarian restaurant for Mum's belated birthday meal. Nice ~~ Especially the vegetarian shark fin :D After that had track farewell party at night . Balled :D Good to ball after so long hehe :D I still can shoot kekeke :D The best thing about staying on in track is the friends I met in track :D Loved the seniors who are really humorous , the juniors who are really sweet and batchmates whom have trained with me rain or shine hahaha. Though I wasn't as enthusiastic about training during uppersec cus of my different passion (passion in basketball instead) :/ which i do feel apologetic sometimes.
Sunday- meeting for volunteer work at expo
Finished reading THE SECRET TO TEEN POWER . -claps- hahaha!
Inspiring book ;D
For now , I shall wait for cousins to come and partehhh :D
Labels: wahaha
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
9:35 PM