Saturday, November 27, 2010
427th post, sunny day.
Have begun reading the book, The Secret To Teen Power.
Self-improvement books are pretty interesting LOL.
Basically up till now it's saying how powerful our thoughts are and how important it is to have a dream.
What really captured my attention is the part where it says when we think negative thoughts , our mind will produce the negative vibes and we will attract even more negative things! :O
So, we should all be optimistic and think happy thoughts haha.
I didn't know what we thought had such a great impact on our life.
Guess there's no harm trying what the book is teaching hees :)
This few days have been spamming facebook with all the quotes i see in the book. ;D keke
It's the weekends again ! :D
Hopefully there's wgm later hehe.
I can't wait to see my dear yongseo couple :)
The preview is getting me so curious!
And of course, there's You're Hired at seven :D
Comedy-romance shows are the best :D haha
I think my parents will be renting gong zhu jia dao soon too.
Another show to watch wooo.
Holidays are the best.
Still haven't go out for a run yet ;P
Need to go for one soon~~~~~~
The sky should stop looking so dark everyday.
I wanna ball and swim too !
And sing~~~~ although i'm already doing it at home everyday kekeke.
Labels: think positive
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
2:29 PM