Tuesday, November 23, 2010
425th post, cloudy day.
Took a little long to post again hees ;X
Didn't really know what to post about.
Anyway, O levels is finally over and I didn't really feel as happy as i thought i would be.
We humans are such strange creatures isn't it? LOL
Before O we're hoping with all our might that O will end soon and when O ended we have mixed feelings :/
The good thing is, I no longer have to feel guilty for doing things like watching tv , playing the com for the whole day or going out and have fun haha.
First holiday of my life where I can seriously leave all the schoolwork behind and don't have to buy books / uniform until next year! :)
16 Nov - Went to sentosa with a whole group of people to celebrate wanping's birthday.
The games prepared by wanping was quite fun haha.
However cus the sky look like it's going to rain anytime , we didn't really do much other than the games so it was the first sentosa outing that didn't got me all exhausted.
And, just when i spammed a lot of sunblock , there's no sun on that day. LOLLL -___-

17 Nov- Wanping's actual birthday date. Went to her house for steamboat haha. I simply love tom yam ^^ Eat eat then after that played black jack while some of them were holding a manicure session haha .

20 Nov- grad lunch . Everything was quite okay except for the food LOLLL .
Took a lot of pictures :)
Graduated again and it seems like yesterday when we graduated from primary school .
I could still remember going up to the fourth floor of shuqun with angeline and looking out at the netball court.
And now, i've graduated from secondary school as well. :/
A lil reluctant to change school and adapt to a whole new life again but i guess that's life.
Forever going in a cycle. Hais~
Hopefully we'll all still keep in touch.
But it's like i'm already beginning to lose contact with some friends already :(
Went home earlier after that.
Wanted to go out with a whole group of them after grad lunch but then due to some unforeseen circumstances, couldn't :/ next time then.

This few days have been slacking at home , using com, watching tv, helping with chores cus no one jio-ing lol. Maybe I should take the initiative to jio? Anyway, feel like reading a book nowadays LOL , perhaps i should find someone to go to the library with me. Haha. It's like such a weird place to go to after O.
Last week's wgm , goguma couple was so sweet haha ^^ I can't believe seohyun took the initiative :O Cute-ah hahaha.

Jue dai shang jiao - you're hired - was funny as expected haha. I can't wait for every weekend so i can watch it and wgm . Weekday shows like boring only :/ Please air nicer shows haha.
Recently found some new songs i thought was nice ^^
Sorry that I loved you - Anthony Neely (cute guy hahaha)

Eclipse , Ready N Go - CNBLUE

Hoot - SNSD

They are going to appear in my music playlist soon HAHA.
For now, I shall go back to slacking o.o
Labels: updated
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
3:22 PM