Friday, November 12, 2010
423rd post, sunny .
FINALLY ONE LAST PAPER WOOOO
Even though most people have completed their o levels already but i'm still excited at the thought of having one last paper then end of o ! hahahha
Finally played basketball today! :D
My first time playing with so many people , but it was fun kekeke :P
However, the sun was extremely strong -o- so i'm now sun burnt like nobody's business LOLLL.
It took so long to become a lil whiter and just one day to turn me into super tanned girl again lol haha. -sigh- xD
Nah, kidding, i prefer to be tanned hahaha.
I'm feeling so high now ! :O
Hopefully I can settle myself down on sunday and study bio haha.
Sians, no wgm to watch tomorrow .
But on the bright side, there's a new show after burning flames 3 ! :D
One that I have been waiting to watch for so long!
JUE DAI SHANG JIAO! :D
Funny show. haha.
I can finally watch tv without feeling guilty about it later :D
I'm shocked at how red i am when i looked into the mirror.
Think my skin will peel later on :/
Tired ~ haha --> consequence of not exercising for so long.
Next time before I exercise, shall remember to bring my sun block lotion LOL .
For now.. I'm going to play HAHA :X
Labels: basketball :DDDDD
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
9:04 PM