Tuesday, September 21, 2010
418th post, cloudy.
That's exactly how i'm feeling right now.
Like in a mist of clouds.
I know that ge2 has ended and is very glad , but somehow i don't feel as happy as i thought i would.
Reason being, i'm afraid of the results i'm going to get back.
Afraid of the disappointment, for my parents or my teachers or me .
Maybe life would have been better if I wasn't thought of as someone who is academically inclined.
But then , would I be able to achieve my dreams if I wasn't so?
Life is filled with ironies isn't it?
I should stop running away from all these pressure .. if not o level will be a disaster.
No matter what results I get this time round, no matter what results YOU get this time round TYY, please remember to stay strong and motivated . You are thought of as a self-motivating student , please do not fail your parents' and teachers' expectations of you. Even if you really disappointed others this time round and get reproached , please accept them readily and make sure this IS the last time . Do not let demoralization get the better of you because nothing will be done then!
Yes, I want a happy holiday after o levels.
I want a confident feeling after o levels.
I want to enjoy after o levels.
And because of that, I must not slack anymore.
Thursday, come whatever it may be, I must brace myself to face them and then after that overcome the obstacles that are hindering me from getting the results I want.
You must not slack anymore TYY!!!
Labels: afraid
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
6:17 PM