Friday, September 17, 2010
414th post , rainy .
I'm so screwed for physics.
Maybe I'll even have problems passing.
Is the paper too hard or is my physics knowledge really so limited?
"Wish there is a soundproof room where I can scream and shout as loud as I want to"
Saw this on my primary school friend's facebook status and recalled how often I had dreamed of such a room too lol.
AHHHHHHHHHHH
GE2 was such an ordeal , wonder how will my results be? :/
Last three science paper ones next monday and tuesday.
Then it will be one more month before O levels.
And here comes my favourite line - so little time, so many things to do.
I'll really look forward to the day O level ends.
Fun , enjoyment , relaxation AND.. A.. LIFE.
This is a really no life life .
But like WQ said , we'll just have to be geeks for one more month haha.
Ahh, anyway was kinda pissed just now .
I know people do change and get influenced by the many many things around them cus it happens to me too.
But it really matters whether you've change for the best or the worst.
I don't know whether is it that you have changed or I didn't know you well enough in the first place but you're starting to remind me of someone.
Can't humans be more understanding , kinder or just respect others more ?
Yea it's okay to kp sometimes but there are limits as well.
And I believe that race and religion issues are where the line is drawn.
Seriously, I think that's how racial riots come about.
Lastly, I simply can't stand warped logic and reasoning.
Off to bed.
Perhaps some part of my irritation came from lack of rest and all the stress.
In the morning it will be a new day.
I hope the WGM Chuseok Special Horror Episode will come out tomorrow. :)
It feels like the end of exams already man cus i'm all ready to slack ://
Gotta do revision over the weekends :////
Labels: need rest
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
11:42 PM