Thursday, September 16, 2010
413th post , sunny .
A lil sick now . :/ But i'll recover soon :)
AHHH, GE2 IS A KILLER . LOL
Totally trample on our motivation . Mine that is .
Gotta get rid of the demoralisation and make use of the remaining time left.
And then when O's end can play as much as we want ! :D
WOO.
Excited by just that thought alone.
Seriously, I don't know how what i'm studying now is going to help in my future career.
I don't think I'm going to have a science career and i'm definitely not going to be a doctor!
Greattttt. Shall use the after O's holiday to think about what I want to be ba .
Emath paper 2 later. Yesterday's paper was crap. I think today will be worse. Paper 2s are always always tougher.
Anyway, don't know why i woke up at 8 plus today. (--.ll) Then after that cannot fall asleep again . Gonna be tired during the paper i guess @.@
Wahaha, CNBLUE has two new songs :D I don't know why and lie.
Now listening to I'm a loner on my music player :D
Love them <3
And, can't wait for the special horror edition of WGM this sat !!
Later, going to meet SL for lunch .
Now, think i go revise emath. -yawns
Tomorrow, physics - screwed ! :O
Labels: cnblue :D, tired
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
9:46 AM