Thursday, September 9, 2010
412th post, sunny day.
I've finally decided to post hahaha. Cus didn't went out much except for today. Rest of the days were slacking at home :/ I know I got to study but then being unable to memorize the notes pretty much demoralize me once i pick up a note to revise. If not I'll be feeling sleepy when i open a book , wth. I gotta force myself to do more work tomorrow !
Today went to eat at sakura with Jolene, Corene, Janet, Christina, Bernard, Chek Hui, Yong Kai, Ryan, Daniel, Mathew and Zong Yi . Super expensive man. :O And I couldn't eat a lot, unlike the guys (I admire their huge appetite :O) , so was quite a waste of money. :SS Hahaha, think I won't go again unless I can eat more ;P And if it's more in my food scope, cus in sakura I don't eat raw food or oysters, which i think is the main factor why it's so expensive to eat there. Anyway, tried my best to eat as much as i can xD hahaha, then I think by the time i was bloated, the guys were only beginning LOL. By the time we exit sakura, it was really hilarious to see the guys all stuffed beyond words hahaha.
After that by don't know who's idea, we ended up walking one huge round to fort canning park and had to climb quite a lot of stairs LOL. It was tiring but funny LOL. Then we found a swing and the guys began playing on it. The swing look like it was going to fall apart anytime soon HAHA. So the guys sitting on the swing were pretty scared when those pushing pushed too hard xD .
After that went to Clark Quay Central to buy sweets.
Then went to Harbour Front and went home in bus 30.
Really feel like sleeping on the bus LOL.
I think I will be afraid of food for some time now HAHA.
And , I really got to start on serious work soon ! :OO
Woo, so sleepy now.
HAHA. And I really got to say this ,
I LOVE CNBLUE AND GOGUMA COUPLE . LOLLLL :D
Labels: tiring but fun day
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
10:15 PM