Ahhh, in a dilemma right now LOL. The problem : there will be three good shows shown in JUNE and, it will be a lil difficult to focus on revison. The temptation will be tremendous hahaha.
Beyond the realm of conscience. 宫心计.
Just love 2. 老婆大人2
Born rich. 富贵门
It will be hard, I'll need a really good timetable :O If not I'll be watching tv like everyday. Why O level period ? T.T haha.
Anyway, I shall post some pictures on He who can't marry ! :DD Finally found a site to watch the last episode ! haha :D I love this show! :P Even though they are not young or whatever but you don't watch a show based on the actors/ actress age man. :O I think the female lead, Uhm Jung Hwa is pretty for her age :D
I think they are real compatible ! But sadly the guy is married in real life already hahaha. To me, their relationship in the show was real sweet. :)
The last video zooming in on the words "children room" and "playroom" And of course, a ring :DDDD For Uhm Jung Hwa , he changed his "no marriage and no children" principle. So sweet haha! ^^
I think I'm going to watch it again when I have the time XD Up till now, Wars of in-laws 2 is still the show that I have re-watched for the most number of times haha !