Thursday, May 20, 2010
389th post, rainy day.
I don't mind them talking so much when it's sunny.
However it's pretty ridiculous to continue dragging when it's raining LOL. Hmm, Wonder what will happen if it was a heavy rain rather than a slight drizzle.
Anyway, Emaths paper 1 was okay I think? Maybe I shouldn't speak too soon. ;O Haha, later the results not good then I'll be real sad hehe. This is the first time I did quite a lot of practice. In the past I just read through O.O Ineffective way haha, trust me .
After Emath had hmt. We got back GE HMT paper 1 today. Crappppps. Altogether I got 64.75, paper 1 + 2 . Just shy of a B3 by 0.25 marks!! Let's hope they round up hahahaha.
Erm, then waited for Janet and Natalie cus our lesson started half an hour earlier.
Their lesson ended at 12.15 , went to JP to eat first. On the way saw Wan Ping, she came along to eat too hahah. Then Natalie was being real lame, interpreting our chinese names etc.
One part was :
Wan Ping : my mother got bao. (take away)
Natalie: then you buy cha shao... make cha shao bao.
LOLLLLLL
At JP went to eat pepper lunch hahah, another of my first time given to them xD
Then talked ;D , about embarrassing moments, sharing of stuff haha.
I nearly choked on my ice lemon tea please hahaha.
Then WP went home, while Janet, Natalie and I went to find Jolene, Corene and Christina at library. Continued to do maths today. This few days keep doing maths, do until I dizzy LOL haha. Corene and Christina went off first , and Yong Kai came halfway.
Erm then Jolene do until halfway hungry, accompany her to eat roti prata haha!
Talk talk ;D
Jolene did 3 questions in 7 hours ? xD
haha!
Went home at about 5.30. Today seriously very tired. Cannot do some more haha.
I hope tomorrow can do well :D
Ahh, no time. I go watch tv le hahha. Blog tomorrow !
Labels: maths
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
7:37 PM