<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4628166157763737081?origin\x3dhttp://i-wished-upon-a-star-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <!-- SCM Music Player http://scmplayer.net --> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://scmplayer.net/script.js" data-config="{'skin':'skins/aquaBlue/skin.css','volume':60,'autoplay':true,'shuffle':false,'repeat':1,'placement':'top','showplaylist':false,'playlist':[{'title':'%u4E00%u5200%u4E86%u65B7 - ChiLam Cheung x Myolie Wu','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfzmreG7rYI'},{'title':' %u4E11%u5F97%u6F02%u4EAE - Myolie Wu','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iywLYJfx-o'},{'title':'%u611F%u6FC0%u9047%u5230%u4F60 - Bosco Wong x Myolie Wu','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWH1uigbOf4'},{'title':'I%27m Sorry - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p3cKsDCA0Y'},{'title':'Intuition - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_500iqJggs0'},{'title':'Love Girl - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmyCA91xJ5Y'},{'title':'Love - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl1U81q_vkY'},{'title':'I%27m A Loner - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7arOrCfvumQ'},{'title':'%uC544%uC9C1 %uC0AC%uB791%uD55C%uB2E4 Still in Love - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOJ59ra63g'},{'title':'Eclipse - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLNPbU18MrM&list=PLNB6MMUBqoIq3ou8u_FBRTE6-PIwrpYXD&index=10'},{'title':'Coffee Shop - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdjLwzqGCGA'},{'title':'Hey You - CNBLUE','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZYuZ5DIvn4'},{'title':'Crooked - G Dragon','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKhsHGfrFmY'},{'title':'Who You - G Dragon','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnevlbEy-Qo'},{'title':'That XX - G Dragon','url':'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j57IzkTFnT8'},{'title':'Coup D%27etat - G Dragon','url':'www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8T6771Sdj8'}]}" ></script> <!-- SCM Music Player script end --> <script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8563546741862796445&amp;blogName=fvsd&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbvfjwvnjwlvwsc.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbvfjwvnjwlvwsc.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
387th post, rainstorm.

Note: sorry for the harsh post, not in a fantastic mood today. :S

The day started out fine but then some things happened and made my good mood disappear.
It was raining today, thus no assembly.
First period was hmt. Seriously, 2 hours of hmt everyday is going to make me pretty sick of going to school . I suppose the only good thing is that there isn't so much maths. But come on, we don't only take mt do we? =.= What about english? We can't even practice for our english oral cus there is only one period of english for this whole week, and next week's ge english oral already. I don't have much confidence in it. I think i can only spam read the oral package and hopefully absorb all the facts. I usually will panic and forget things though at the point of time. Please let me pass oral with flying colours ><

After 2 hours of hmt had a one and a half hour break cus we don't have to take mt lc. I went to find Jolene they all and went down to the canteen to eat. Today was better cus there was three stalls opened instead of two. There won't be any opened tomorrow i supposed -.- . Almost the whole school are having their marking day tomorrow except for us 4E5N pupils. D: haish, still have school tomorrow. I think have to take away own food to school already. After eating went to ava with them and did the emath volume 2.

Biology, learnt about inheritance today.

Amath.
I get pissed just thinking about it. He came in and started scolding us. He thinks we aren't anxious is it? I'm not confident about it at all. Everything is said by him, -.-, "you all think ... " "you all think..." zz. I'll tell you what i think. I'm afraid of the paper. However every time ask him is equivalent to asking ourselves, ask him this question, he ask back the question. If we know how to do then don't need to ask already right? I seriously regret not listening more attentively to Mr Sam's lesson, if not i'll prove to him that with Mr Sam's method of teaching I'll fare a whole lot better. Never mind, I'll work hard myself, and it will be my own diligence that helped me achieve good grades. A successful teacher will make a student guilty of not getting a good result for the teacher, but he's getting me quite happy of the thought of failing his maths omg. -.- I got to get rid of this thought.


Physics. I'm in a better mood with Mr Ng teaching and cus i can understand a bit more on what he is teaching today.

Chemistry asap. Ms J was not here today i think? She just gave us worksheets to do which i'm not very sure of. I really need to do a lot of work during the holidays and minimise outings.

After asap went to mac with Jolene, Corene and Sheihli to do emath volume 2. I still need to continue later on. SEE, we do do okay? You sound as if we totally don't intend to do it at all.

Please don't make a mountain out of a molehill.
Your actions does make certain people emo even though i think it is pretty redundant.


Labels:

Count your nights by stars, not shadows;

count your life with smiles, not tears.


6:33 PM



Music!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Disclaimer!
Welcome to my blog, if you want to leave,

or click on the red button at the top.
Go somewhere else. I won't stop you. :D
Remember to tag!

underline strikeout italic bold

Go Green :D

Adopted Trees.

Profile

Yi Ying
nineteen
160594
Currently studying in SAJC; 12A01
Studied in JSS; 1-5/2-5/3-4/4-4
SQPS; 1H/2H/3H/4H/5C3/6C3
SAJC; 11A05

SportsAndFitnessClub.

Loves
My family and friends! <3
Watching TV & playing computer! <3
Basketball! <3
BMRL! <3
KKKC! <3
JYHSH! <3
etc.

Tag me!


Loved ones. :D
[x] 2-5'08! (:
[x] Class blog 4-4! (:
[x]Crosscountry/Track&Field!(:
[x] Angeline! (:
[x] Alvin! (:
[x] Bernard! (:
[x] Boyi! (:
[x] Corrina! (:
[x] Corene! (:
[x] Chia Yuan! (:
[x] Chong Wee! (:
[x] Daniel! (:
[x] Ee Min! (:
[x] Ee Ling! (:
[x] Fang Ru! (:
[x] Gin Kuan! (:
[x] Hao Rong! (:
[x] Joan! (:
[x] Jolene C.! (:
[x] Jan Ann! (:
[x] Jun Hong! (:
[x] Janet! (:
[x] Kevin! (:
[x] Ke Hui! (:
[x] Loo Xin! (:
[x] Marlyna! (:
[x] Michelle! (:
[x] Mark! (:
[x] Meng Chuan! (:
[x] Natalie! (:
[x] Syafie! (:
[x] Siew Bee! (:
[x] Valerie! (:
[x] Wan Ping! (:
[x] Wan Xin! (:
[x] Wen Xin! (:
[x] William! (:
[x] Wan Qi! (:
[x] Younger Bro! (:
[x] Yueh Chyn! (:


[x] Myolie Wu!<3 (:
[x] Bosco Wong!<3 (:

credits
designer: Yi Ying (:
special thanks to Syafie! :D

memories

April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 March 2012 October 2012 August 2013 October 2013 December 2013 January 2014 May 2014