Sunday, May 16, 2010
385th post, rainy day.
Woah, what a hot day. I'm perspiring like crap right now. haha.
Anyway,
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :D Hehe, my USB still not working thus i shall post on my presents on another day :P
Today went to eat vegetarian buffet with family :D
Dad and Mum bought me a new watch :D
My brother bought me a new bottle.
I'm going to buy him a new sling bag.
And buy my mum a belated mother's day present - a new bag as well.
I need to take from my reserve already hahaha.
After that went home.
I finished reading My Sister's Keeper.
A really good book.
I would have cried if I was alone at home haha.
It really evokes the feelings in you :O
Sobs~
I especially like this sentence: " You don't love someone because they're perfect . You love them in spite of the fact that they're not . " :)
Hehe.
Then, cooked dinner with my brother for our parents.
First time in cooking yee mian and it taste okay! :D
Wahaha.
We ate the cake at 9 plus.
Now, I watching one million star.
I want to sleep soon .. didn't do much during the weekends.
DIE.
Heck care for now. :D
Just enjoy the first day of being sixteen. ;D
Lastly THANK YOU EVERYONE AGAIN! :D
Labels: birthday
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
10:01 PM