Saturday, May 15, 2010
384th post, sunny day.
I'll start with yesterday :P Anyway, I shall post the pictures of the presents tomorrow. Something's wrong with my USB. Sad-ed.
Erm, we thought english lesson would be fun, but in the end it wasn't really a fun lesson. We still had to go through oral, but thank goodness for Mdm Priya's sense of humour that made the lesson hilarious. Haha, although some parts we're quite mean to laugh, e.g. racist comments made to her LOL.
Physics lesson was quite boring and everything is getting pretty confusing :S
PE. I played basketball as usual hahaha! My beloved sport ;D However, didn't manage to score much compared to the last PE lesson.
We were dismissed 15minutes earlier cus of biology spa. Erm, shot a few more times then went to eat.
Bio spa was hmmm, tiring LOL.
HMT, got back GE paper 2. :O The result wasn't that satisfactory. B4 as always -.-
Hopefully my paper 1 can push up the grade?
After that went to meet with whoevers going to my birthday celebration. At the canteen saw a huge crowd of people hahaha, shocked me. There was Janet, Jolene, Corene, Sheih Li, Loo Xin, Natalie, Fang Ru, Christina, Siew Bee, Bernard, Yong Kai, Wan Ping and Wen Xin. Not sure if I missed out any names. O.O In the end SL, Bernard, YK and WX didn't go but 10 is still a lot. :P
We went to safra kbox. haha, the 10 of us can be quite noisy xD Sing sing sing. It was not enough though , but no choice, 2 more hours and we have to pay $12 more LOL. We're not so rich ;O
Some of their singing shocked me, hahaha, didn't know we have good singers among us ;D
Janet and Chris didn't sing with the mike, I hope i can hear them sing next time though.
We went to eat at crystal jade, which was damn ex. There's a hole in my pocket now. haha. -puts hand through- We, Jolene, Fang Ru and I, were guessing why Chris was emo when suddenly they begun to sing the happy birthday song, I was surprised~ ! :O! Looked up and realised they bought a birthday cake. :'D THANKS GIRLS! :D haha. I heard later that the surprise nearly didn't work cus the employee took out the cake halfway and told them " your cake " hahaha, then they all give the -.- face. I was unaware cus i was trying to scroll the screen of Jolene's phone, her phone's scroll really cmi HAHA! xD Before that when Janet and Corene say they went to buy CW's present was actually a cover up for them to go and buy the cake haha. I'm so touched ;'D hehe. Then Wan Ping began to cut the cake and distribute, very dangerously, haha! She gave me one huge piece :O I was real full already k? :P However still ate it all cus Corene could manage to link from wasting money to don't know where xD After that they went home while Jolene, Janet and me accompanied Chris to eat at Kopitiam - to save money. Talked while she ate. After that went home . :)
I really enjoyed the day :DDD
I would like to thank the following people for the celebration! :D
JOLENE LEE. Dong gua! haha, my dear owner (that's why your name larger hahaha) <3 Your wrapping skill was excellent, haha, may you get your cashier part time job . ;P Next time we sing duet again! haha! I'll try not to emo too much :D
JANET TAN. Thanks for the planning hehe. Don't always emo okay? :D Next time pick up the mike and sing~ xD
CORENE LEE. I don't think you can succeed in poaching me xD but I will ai wu ji wu one HAHA. Next time check your photo background first then post hor xD
GOH FANG RU. Don't always emo too okay? :D You sing damn nice ! :O Bu kui shi choir de hahaha!
ONG LOO XIN. TV buddy ! hahaha, next time I'm going to whack the bear bear with Jolene already xD
NATALIE NICOLE LEONG. KFC! :O haha! Your singing voice totally different from your talking voice :O I didn't know you can sing so high pitched! haha.
CHRISTINA. Next time if have chance again , sing okay? No need to shy :D Don't always emo and USA haha. ;P
CHUA WAN PING. My dear running captain, next time try not to always bang into something or drop something again hahaha xD
TAN SIEW BEE. Hahaha! You're really quite cute when singing la xD You plus Christina is really hilarious, hahaha, don't keep fighting! XD
Next , I would like to thank the people for the presents ! :D
JOLENE LEE, JANET TAN, CORENE LEE, GOH FANG RU, ONG LOO XIN, NATALIE NICOLE LEONG, CHRISTINA, CHUA WAN PING, TAN SIEW BEE, WONG SHEIH LI, OOI WAN QI, KHOO CHONG WEE, KOH YONG KAI, BERNARD KENG, KOK WEI QUAN, MATHEW YEO, LAU EE MIN AND PATRICIA!
I LOVE YOU ALL :D
I'm really glad to have you people as my friends :)
<3
This was really the most memorable birthday I've had :D
Thank YOU ALL :D
Today, went to english asap. It was boring. Thus, I shall just skip to the funniest part of the lesson. Apparently, Ms Phua accidentally dropped the bread she was eating. It bounced onto Nikki's skirt and landed on the floor. As I'm typing this I still find it super hilarious. XD
Nikki picked it up for her. The climax was, she forgot she dropped it and ate it OMG XD.
HAHAHA , quite mean to laugh but it was really funny k?
Went home after that, and slept . Totally no energy to do much. :O
I'm so excited about watching he who can't marry later :D !
Labels: birthday celebration
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
5:08 PM