Wednesday, May 12, 2010
382nd post, sunny day.
It's on days like this when I sincerely believe that I'm going to fail my O levels and become a cleaner at the age of 16.
Reason being, I can't even manage to finish the math test. I'm no longer able to absorb like a sponge nowadays, just so sleepy that I cannot concentrate on lessons that are a little more boring.
I honestly need a plan!
Summary of the day:
Chemistry, continued learning about electroplating. Ms J was once again eating while teaching LOL. Coffee and bread.
Emath , continued too with the set of other schools paper.
SH. Ms Tang asked us to go to com lab to do some work on the computer.
Physics, I'm getting pretty mixed up by the topic. :/
English. Mdm Priya asked us to copy down notes for english! :O This is the first time ever that there is actually notes for english exam. She's making me very nervous. My stomach was seriously squirming inside me just now. I hope I can do well in english this time.
Amath. We had the test. :(
After school ate lunch with SL . We were about to go home when we saw Janet and Natalie. Natalie actually had one mark deducted cus she kept laughing during her chinese oral lol. We went to find Jolene and Christina then SL and I went home while they went to JP.
Tomorrow is english grad 1 examinations. I'm having mixed feelings right now. Anxiousness, anxiety, anticipation? I'm not sure what my actual feelings are. Anyway, going to eat brunch with Jolene, Corene, Janet and Natalie first before going for chem mock spa and english exam tomorrow. Hmm not sure who else is going.
There are a few reasons for why I'm emo. I wanted to share the very main reason but I'm afraid it will make me seem lame or impossible. :(Labels: emo day sucks
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
4:14 PM