Monday, May 10, 2010
380th post , rainy day.
I'm feeling really quite sleepy right now. Just so tired. Suddenly remember the passage in the hmt paper 2, and feel that it makes a lot of sense. "The worst state a person can be in is the state when he is so emotionally drained that what used to excite him no longer does and what he used to love to eat becomes tasteless." Thankfully, I'm not at that state, yes, i may be tired sometimes, on the verge of giving up more than once, and feel like tearing the papers and books apart and eat it quite often but I believe I'm still hanging on. Sorry if I zoned out sometimes or detach myself from the world or throw a little tantrum but there are days when I just feel helpless about everything.
We continued to do revision for emath today. I think my secondary three fundamentals are really bad which is a bad thing :( I hope there is enough time during the holidays for me to catch up.
Started on the fall of Venice during SH today. Ms Tang told us that we should go out and play sometimes after grad exam 1, gave us a talk. I really love her man ! :) I believe too that we should work hard and play hard :)
Chemistry lesson was basically going through the practicals and continuing with electrochemistry.
English.
It was my turn to present today , and I admit I was super nervous. Totally forgot some of the things I had been rehearsing in my head, I could even feel the heat rising to my face when I was presenting lol. Mdm Priya was listing out names on the good composition writers and I was both glad and embarrassed at the same time because I didn't think I quite make the mark yet, been stuck at 18 since forever. It was just recently that I'm beginning to score 19. I was quite disappointed with my recent comprehension results. They just simply sucked. Perhaps those few times when I had good results were really just sheer luck.
Biology. Went through practical as well. Mai Zheng was being a joker again LOL. He was chewing the sweet so loudly xD and Ke Li was bouncing the basketball when Mr Tham walked by LMAO, champion!
HMT. Did practices again.
Today's asap slot was changed to biology. We went to IT resource room I think? The rooms on the third floor. Anyway, it was really cold because Sheih Li and I sat directly under the blow of the air con LOL. Then we were half listening and half chatting because halfway through Ms Lim asked Mai Zheng to sit at our table , then after that Jun Hao came over too. Hahaha then was laughing throughout the lesson. They were real jokers man! Kb-ing each other haha then giving nonsensical answers, what urinating on himself to get the man cooled down. Then SL was another person who said carbon dioxide could be given out through urination xD. haha! React with water becomes carbonic acid , it's corrosive please? xD
After that went to Mac with Jolene, Corene, Janet, FR and Chris to study. However didn't do much though lol. Then don't know what "secrets" they were talking about ): Jolene didn't know too, thus both of us just stone, Jolene trying to do amath and I playing with Corene's iphone games. Went home at about 6.15pm. I don't know how to group the whole group of us going to kbox to celebrate my birthday on friday into two rooms ! It's like, no one can be left out.
I feel like a puzzle piece, sometimes fitting right in, other times, so out of place. ):
-
I love the korean drama "he who cannot marry"! <33333
Labels: puzzle piece
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
7:39 PM