Thursday, May 6, 2010
378th post, rainy day?

Will i be able to hang on till the end?
Another super hot day.
Emath first lesson.
Finally finished with lessons and started on revision.
English.
Did situational writing again. haish.
If I were to rank, situational writing and summary would be the two areas I dislike the most. :/
However, don't have any choice, not as if I don't like it and then it will vanish from GCE O level.
Wouldn't it be great if that's the case?
If only i have super powers .
And, cus Janet brought along a fan today, Mdm Priya took it and started fanning herself HAHA. xD
Amaths.
Did corrections for integration test.
So many careless mistakes.
Never ever ever forget to add constant for indefinite integrals again !
Lost like 4 marks because of that?
Then, Mr Ooi didn't heard the recess bell.
LOL.
I was super duper hungry man.
I heard the first bell and was thinking "oh no, will he dismiss us late?"
Then the second bell which was louder and thought "oh crap, he's not going to dismiss us for recess :OOO " HAHA LOLS. I was getting so agitated ;P
In the end is cus he never heard the bell , thank goodness we reminded him.
Canteen was super empty today! :P
Luckily, cus we were like 5, 10 minutes late ba.
Sec 1 to Sec 4 NA NT are having their exams so the canteen not much people.
Sadly, we still have our lessons as per normal.
Janet they all were discussing where to go to celebrate my birthday.
They actually thought of playing basketball with me for the whole day. xD
So touched :'D hahahaha.
But i'm not so bad la LOL, we should do something we all will enjoy xD
Sing K, movie, or eat.
I want to sing K! Hope my parents will allow :S
Assembly.
Thought it was supposed to be a sexual education.
In the end was quite boring LOL.
Talk about what butterflies and going steady and dating.
Sit until my legs numb.
Chemistry.
Went through the practical.
" you want a nobel? For bullshit " LOL . Joke of the lesson.
Ms J also used the fan to fan herself LOL.
HMT.
I was really quite bored.
Cus every lesson also do practice.
But never mind, it will help me during O levels :/
Lunch.
Only left with the malay stall and drink stalls opened .
Maths ASAP.
Did CHIJ's emaths paper 1.
I'm like stuck at some questions for very long? Other people are doing or finishing the paper already yet i'm still at like question 10, 11? ):
Perhaps I will not ace in my o levels. haish.
Always mentally drained after math asaps.
Sometimes, i would wish to be able to go up to the stage next year for good results.
Other times, i would rather just farm LOL.
Ha. I'm contradicting myself but that's how mixed up I'm feeling .
So many work, so little time.
So little motivation.Labels: mixed up
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
6:44 PM