Wednesday, April 28, 2010
373rd post, rainy day.
Today was another tiring day.
Even though I did not sleep very late yesterday night.
:/
First period, chemistry.
Did bond breaking and bond making.
Exothermic and endothermic make until I confuse LOL.
I think chemistry is the most confusing subject?
Yesterday do acids , bases and salts CMI ! :O
Emath. Mr Ooi not here again.
Heard that he's coming back tomorrow.
Anyway, did log and indices revision worksheet.
Still can manage to do, quite happy :DDD
Although some rules forgot already hehe.
Like change of base for logarithm.
SH.
Went through Cuban missile crisis worksheet.
I don't know how to mark la! haha.
SB was like giving Janet L1/1 haha! Super joke!
Physics.
Went through Fleming left hand rule.
Twist my hand until going to cramp already. hahaha
But after that got the hang of it.
Still can manage ba i hope. :/
English.
Oral presentations.
Summary. :(
Having summary phobia LOL.
Later still need to do summary homework.
Amath.
Ms Lim took over for bio mock spa.
Did the experiment until overshot the time.
Left with 5 minutes to gobble down some bread.
Then went for english compre test.
Super hard !
I don't think i'm going to fare well for this test.
After that went to canteen to eat some tidbits cus the rain was super heavy.
Then went home.
Anyway, don't know what happened yesterday.
One moment I was still fine, and the next my world was spinning LOL.
Labels: another day
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
7:13 PM