Monday, April 26, 2010
372nd post, rainy day.
I was really tired today that I was falling asleep at practically every single lesson.
Anyway, early in the morning during assembly , found out that the tree beside our school got stuck by lightning. A huge piece of the tree , beginning from the top that ran all the way down was struck into a trillion pieces :O haha, exaggerated but then the whole assembly floor was seriously covered with splinters. Amazing, yet scary at the same time :O Imagine if a human was struck instead... Never ignore the lightning alert ever again LOL haha.
Maybe i should take a picture of that poor tree.
Hmm, then a miracle happened in the first period.
Mr Ooi didn't come ! :O!
Everyone was cheering and everything when Mr Kes walked in LOL.
But still had to do an integration test, which i am unable to do . ~.~
Handed it in anyway at the end of the lesson.
SH.
Struggling to stay awake.
I won't sleep during Ms Tang's lesson one ! haha.
Chemistry.
Nothing much.
Recess, was super shiok cus Ms Jay ended her lesson early, then the canteen was pretty empty :DDD Could choose what we want to eat rather than which stall has the shortest queue. LOL.
I promise i would never eat western food on mondays again next time.
The serving size is meant for people with big appetites like Bernard.
Fang Ru and me was damn full after that haha!
I think i should stick to smaller servings next time. :P
Western food serving on monday is too large for me to handle . O.O
English.
Did summary again. :/
Jolene and Germaine presented for oral today.
Jolene's face super serious can!? haha!
So cute ;D
I love my owner hees :D
Biology.
Went through the practical.
I forgot to draw my graph LOL.
And then Bernard was asking lame questions.
And Mai Zheng with his blowing stunt was joke. XD
HMT.
Thank goodness there was no test today! :O!
Really starting to dread hmt because of all the tests we have. ):
Today just did a simple exercise.
Phew~
I don't suppose my brain could have functioned properly if there was a test.
Lunch.
No more STAR! :DDD
Went for SH ASAP!! :DDD
Ms Tang was distributing sweets as usual LOL.
It's very very nice of her, but i feel bad about it HA. :)
Perhaps i should buy sweets for myself and treat her some the next time. :P
Anyway, this was the most energetic lesson of the day.
Maybe because it's in the panel room.
Air conditioned , I don't feel as sleepy and the atmosphere was not as dead as in the class.
Went home after lesson ended.
Today's weather is very cooling :D
Sl was saying that today was a "happening" day but couldn't manage to think of what happened haha.
Heck, sometimes the strength to move on just slips out of my grasp.
And temptations are just about around every corner.
Labels: tired
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
6:11 PM