Friday, August 28, 2009
314th post, rainy.
hais.. my blog is so dead. ):
And i'm freaking irritated by the stupid music that comes from nowhere when i open the internet. ==
Anyway, today was the last day to hci.
Glad that i can finally get back to my life and get some rest.
But, no matter what still will have a bit of reluctance one.
Inertia. haha.
Reluctant to change position or motion.
If i'm not wrong.
Too tired to think properly.
Anyway, still will hope to have the chance to go back there sometimes.
Their school is seriously huge.
Today tested out our plane.
And tried to perfect all the mistakes.
Our plane still super inconsistant la.
Sometimes fly very nicely, sometimes just anyhow crash. -o- haha.
As usual, we were released at 12+.
But the rest of them release like at 1+, then anjhana and me have to wait like 1hours plus for them. lol lol.
After that, we all go to eat yong tao fu. haha . xP
Then michelle and me bought chocolate but no time eat.
Then melt. ><
My cHocOlAte! lol haha.
Now, lying in the refrigerator. :P
Today last day at hci, finally caught a glimpse of the water polo guys. haha.
But then, they were swimming , so can't really see them clearly.
I didn't exchange contacts with any of the hci people .
But who cares. (: haha.
After that went back to school.
Today quite late.
Reach school at about 3+.
Didn't bring anything for training so went to play ball instead.
Cus i thought we will be meeting 3 teachers for remedial today but in the end, all 3 cancelled. lol. -o-
Went home at about 6.30.
A mixture of feelings.
-
You told me that it is possible, to go back to how it was in the past, but i'm beginning to have doubts now.
I feel confused.
Should i be understanding or disappointed? ><
Maybe it's just because we haven't gotten used to it yet.
I'm going to push aside the doubts and try my best.
To let things return to how it used to be.
Because now i know how i value our friendship.
-
I don't care le.
Do as you deem fit.
I'll go to it as i deem fit.
Pressure is not going to work anymore.
It's because of people like you that makes me build up a wall of defence around me.
And makes me have the sudden thought, and urge to really go for what i really want.
-
I'm really sleepy now.
Tomorrow still need to go for maths remedial. Lol.
At 8am. Wth.
But then the funny thing is, Mr Sam meeting us at Macdonalds. LOL.
Home clothing some more. haha.zzz. Sudden change of plans? -o-
Meeting at panel room.
-dots-
No more home clothes, no more mac.
I should just stay at home. -o-
8am!?!? T.T I still thought can rest one lor.
After five days of no rest.
Never mind, leave it for Sunday then. (: I hope.. ><
Labels: mixture of feelings
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
8:55 PM