Saturday, July 18, 2009
294th post, cloudy.
I'm posting so much less frequently now..
Busy life. ahhh. LOL.
Anyway, went to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince with track team yesterday.
About 11 people went? Almost occupied the whole row. haha.

The whole movie like more than 2 hours! 0.o
Longest movie i've ever watched.
Lol.
But i think it's fun to watch with a huge bunch of friends. haha.
Popcorn pass here pass there. lols.
I want more movie outings! :D
5.55 like that go in, 8.20something then come out.
At Jp saw Farahin and Ee Min and Anjhana.
Wan Ping saw Chen Zhen.
Ee Min saw Jolene.
Haha. Like so many people go jp .
Ate dinner at 9.
Went home at 9.35 like that.
I think the movie ok lor.
But no ending one la.
Cus still have one more part i think.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Although i think it's pretty sad that Dumbledore had to die. lol.
Then today actually want to go play basketball.
But then.. i decided to stay at home and catch the episode of 甜言蜜语that i have missed yesterday. :P And 败犬女王! :D
Wah.. I think this show also not bad sia!
Nice nice. :D But sad, 败犬女王only on saturday then have. zz. Must wait like one whole week. Then i no time go website watch . Go out at 4.15 for tuition. Just came home.
So sleepy now!
And hungry. haha.
我要去吃东西了!
Labels: :D
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
7:10 PM