Wednesday, June 17, 2009
278th post, sunny.
I'm starting to not post for long times.
omg.
Maybe because everytime i look at the tagbox then i sian. lols.
First thing .
I have not finished my homework yet.
And i'm not even halfway through.
(-.-)...
Pathetic la.
Thanks to the homeworks, i have no mood to revise!
I can't believe i have to go through the motion of forcing myself to revise again.
I thought this time i will be able to revise willingly. -.-
I shall try to make myself revise willingly .
Second thing.
I look at the homework.
And i stun..
LOLS.
I don't know how to do . -O-ll
Die.
One huge reason why i look at the homework and sian.
One huge reason why i should be revising willingly.
Third thing.
I have not played basketball for the whole holiday.
lols.
When i go back to school, i surely become noob in basketball liao. hahas.
Fourth thing.
I've done something to my hair.
haha.
Go back to school then you all know.
lol lol.
Fifth thing.
Going out with Jolene and my bro to ETP soon.
Finally la.
Like the whole holiday no one ask me out one.
zz. so freaking bored lor.
No computer, tv, storybook or music i surely cannot make it one.
-______________-
haiz.
Later going to do homework again.
And don't know what's wrong with facebook.
The site take so long to load.
Now still loading . lols.
I decided to give up on plurk haha.
Because i'm like repeating the same things la.
I say what i feel in the blog post.
Then at plurk put the same thing.
Still have facebook also.
LOLS.
So, i give up on plurk. :P
.
.
.
Now go do homework le.
Shall be posting again when i'm in the mood to.
Tata.
Labels: homeworkT.T
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
12:43 PM