Friday, April 24, 2009
258th post, sunny.
Those who went to Japan came back today. (:
Thanks WeiQuan for the gift! :D
Had Emaths test for the first period.
Sian..
I think i'm going to fail emaths again.
Cus I couldn't manage to finish the last 2 questions.
HMT.
Did nothing much today just listened to Mrs Chia teach.
History.
I think today's history is cool.
With Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky and Nicholas II etc.
haha.
Pretty interesting. :D
Amaths.
I think i understand?
Omg, i can't believe it's a (I think) again. ><
After school played basketball.
Then went for Mt oral.
I think i fared ok. :D
:D :D :D
haha.
Before the oral i was talking to Jessica saying that i now have a mentality that i will fail every test that i take. I must be having "test depression", haha . xD
Then Jessica says she has the same sentiments too. :P
But it's not test depression is examination blues. lol lol !
Went back to playing basketball after oral.
Played with Wei Quan then Yong Kai joined after that.
Joke lor when we playing "ABC" , Yong Kai keep getting stuck, i keep shooting air ball xD ( then must restart ) , then Wei Quan at 3pointer ler he shoot air ball. lools!
I think we all tired after playing for quite some time so we started to shoot more air balls.
haha.
Have to keep going "home".
In the end we gave up. xD
Went home at about 6+ with Wei Quan and Wen Xin.
One more week left till MYE and i'm nowhere near the word prepared. ><
Labels: sleepy
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
6:51 PM