Wednesday, April 15, 2009
248th post, humid then rainy then sunny.
lol.
Day started to be really hot and humid.
Then it rained.
Then it became so sunny.
-___-
Suddenly i have lost interest in studies and homework.
Not that i have been very interested in them before but at least i feel the obligation to do them.
I guess i have lost that motivation.
There are so many tests nowadays.
Like everyweek have at least one test.
I'm going to give up at this rate.
Somehow.. studying all day seems to have became a no-life life to me.
Somehow.. i'm trying hard to get back that motivation.
And somehow.. i'm not sure if i can get it back..
My basketball still sucks.
I guess i shouldn't have complimented myself.
Cus i wasn't meant to be really pro at anything.
Somehow these phrases just came flashing through my mind.
Best friends when young.
Strangers when teen.
Forgotten when old.
Is friendship really like that?
Or is it just me who ain't lucky enough to experience friends forever?
..
I think i'm made of stone.
Cus i can't seem to make myself think of a conversation.
Or make myself speak.
And i hate this part of me.
The part that refuse to voice out.
What an emo post.
><
On a happier note.
I think i shall start to type proper english in my blog.
Cus i think it's cool. (:
Labels: thoughts
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
7:00 PM