Thursday, March 12, 2009
229th post, sunny.
Today during english.
Mdm Priya went through the forum letter that we wrote.
Then she called for my piece. LOL.
I was so shocked lor. ><
I wrote on the allocation of teachers. haha. xD
She was pretty concerned.
Wow.
I hope that she can really help us. (:
Biology. I tried my best to listen attentively. haha.
I think i managed to catch some information.
There is a test tomorrow and i forgot to bring back the notes.
Wth.
Nevermind, shall chiong tomorrow. (:
Since i think i read it once during one of the weekends.
Chemistry had the test.
I think it was pretty ok.
Except for the last section.
Lol lol.
History.
Ms Tang taught us today.
I still like her more la.
(:
She makes history seem so fun. :D
CME.
Went to the library again.
Borrowed 2 books.
King Of Torts and The killer they call god.
Not that god is the killer.
But about a criminal from WW2 that caused the death of many people.
It's a non-fiction book.
Can't believe that such a person actually exist.
More like a demon lor.
Physics.
i was falling asleep.
But then, i wanted to pay more attention.
So, i did all i can to keep myself awake.
And succeeded! :D
HMT.
Went through newspapers.
And some oral skills technique.
After that played basketball.
Then went home.
Labels: my forum letter :D
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
10:29 PM