Monday, March 9, 2009
225th post, rainy.
Today rained whole day sia.
Like wow.
Some more the rain is constantly heavy.
haha.
No one can ball today. Pretty sad uh?
First period was history.
Today was taught by Ms Tang~ :DDD
But tomorrow is Ms Wong leh. DDD:
She is like double+worse than Ms Koh lor. LOL.
So attitude. D:<
She look and sound like Ms Koh sia. xD
Most importantly, i don't like her! (underlines bold highlight) lol.
Today during history, thought about some stuff.
Why is it that you can never get things that you really want?I remember saying this : I hope next year she (Ms Ong S.K) can teach me. :P :DD ^^ hehe.And this : Next year will be a new year.
I hope i can get those caring teacher award winner teachers. xPBut then, the more i wish for it, the more i cannot get them. ):Now, i'm just thankful that our class has Ms Tang and Mdm Priya.I really really want to get the science teachers of 3-5.And better maths teachers.D:But then, that's life isn't it ? Life's mostly unfair.I can't expect much.And do much.Except stay optimistic.Maybe i will get them next year? (yeah right, fat hope)Maybe they will know me somehow? (why would they? you are so softspoken)><...-cross fingers and wishes-I really find Ms Tang and Mdm Priya really nice.
(:
After that was PE.
First time have a pregnant pe teacher sia.
><
So scary can? LOLs.
Later have accident how?
Today had a really tiring pe.
:X
After that was English.
Went through the newspapers.
Mdm Priya never scold us for not doing her homework.
She ask us when we wanna hand in our homework.
She ask us whether we can cope with homework during the holidays.
And she considers our replies to her!
Her: Can you all manage to finish your homework by tomorrow?
Or do you want to hand in on Wednesday?
Us: Wednesday
Her: -smiles- Ok. Hand in on Wednesday.
Her: Can you all cope with english homework during the holidays?
Us: no. xD
Her: Ok, i shall sleep over it tonight and decide whether i should give you all homework.
Her: Who never hand in the homework stand up.
I'm not going to scold you. Pls hand in by tomorrow ok?
Us : ok.
If our class didn't have this 2 teachers i think i wouldn't be able to survive man. ><
After that was Hmt.
Then Emaths. (boring)
Chemistry.
Had training after school.
Ran all around the school cus it was raining.
Went home at about 6pm.
Shall go off and do homework now.
Sians..
Labels: many thoughts
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
7:33 PM