Wednesday, January 28, 2009
201st post, sunny.
Chinese New Year is over.. NO!!!
I'm still in the new year mood. LOLS.
Yet, we still have to go back to school to study today.
Anyway, i shall talk about the chinese new year. ^^
Chinese New Year Eve:
I stayed up with my family till 1am-2am plus.
Day 1:
We went to our relatives' house.
It was pretty boring at some houses. haha.
At my auntie's house, i tried to play counter strike but i sucked at it. xD
Thus, i gave up in the end. hahaha.
I'm too girl for such games. xD
hehe.
After that, we went home and then i played computer games till 1am plus.
Day 2:
Our relatives came to our house to visit my grandmother to 拜年.
Then received a lot of red packets. hahaa.
My 堂哥installed war craft in my computer.
haha. The game is pretty fun. xP
Then, as a "tradition" xD , we ( my cousins, my brother and me ) asked my auntie to bring us to eat at Sakae Sushi. hahaha.
It was delicious. :D
Then, because there is school today D:< , my cousins had to go home early. And, we had to sleep early. Siansz. D: And, starting from today, i have decided that i will try to communicate in proper english. hahaha! That's why my post today is so proper. xD I've just realised that Wednesday is a day with all the triple science together. OMG. ><
Talk about Boredom. LOLS.
After school, i went for training.
Today we did :
-4 rounds of warmup
-10 sets of circuit
-10 sets of speed work
-3 rounds around school
-cool down
I finished it all! :D
So, I'm so sleepy now. hahah.
But then, i need to finish up the history homework!
Aww man. haha.
Labels: chinese new year eve, training
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
8:57 PM