Tuesday, November 11, 2008
165th post, raining.
Quiz~!
by Corrina and Jia Hui. haha.
1. My friends . . .
are really important to me. :D2. I am listening to . . .
my blogsongs! :D3. Maybe i should learnt . . .
how to sing nicely. hahaha!4. I love . . .
you! xD5. My plan . . .
watch lotsa hongkong shows! :P6. I dont understand . . .
this quiz. hahahaha! i'm crapping. xP7. I lost . . .
my emo-ness. :DDD8. People say . . .
hi to each other. xD hehe.9. I am missing . . .
everyone. (:10. Love means . . .
everything in this world. ;D11. Somewhere , someone is ...
blogging like me. :P12 . I am always searching for . . .
something fun to do.13. Forever seems . . .
like fairytale endings.14. I never want to . . .
lose my love ones.15. My mobile phone ...
is a need! :P16. When i wake up in the morning . . .
i will look at the time.17. I get annoyed when . . .
someone annoys me.18. Parties are . . .
fun! :DDD19 . Hugs and kisses ?
warm and nice. :D <320. Today i . . .
want to do things like watch tv and play computer. hahaha. xP21. Tmr i will be . . .
going for training and wondering whether i will survive. hurhur. 22. I really want . . .
to have a best friend.23. i . . .
am bored. xD24. What is your phone brand ?
Philips. LOLS. but i still love it. haha. even though it is like such an unknown brand. xP25. What are the last three digit of your phone number ?
*****00226. What does the second message says in ur inbox ?
hahaha. shhhhh. not telling you. ;P27. who was the last person u rang ?
errr.. i forgot. xP i seldom ring people up. haha.28. Who was the last missed call from ?
i think is from my mum.29. What does the oldest messenge from ur inbox says ?
erhem. shhh again. :D30 . Who comes up after " J " ?
hmm. Joan, Jolene, Jan Ann, Jang Wai, Jun Hong, Jia Hui, Jasmine, Jin Wei, Jun Hao and many more! (:40. Go to ur send message - wat does the tenth message says ?
i don't have sent messages. wheeee. xD41. Who is ur network provider ?
Singtel.42. How many message are there in ur inbox ?
30. haha. i often delete msgs. xP43. Who do u have on speed dial three ?
my mum! :D44. If you are on prepaid card , how much credits do you have ?
$10.6645. Who's the first person who comes up after "C" ?
Chek Hui, Corrina and .. some more people in the world.46. What do you have as ur main ring tone ?
I usually use silent mode but 感激遇到你 by Myolie and Bosco! :D <347. pass this quiz to ten ppl ...
1. Joanxzxzx ! :D
2. Wan Ping! :D
3. My brother! :D
4. Syafie! :D
5. Kevin! :D
6. Sharlene! :D
7. Victor! :D
8. Ke Hui! :D
9. Shanice! :D
10. Nurulllll! :D
Jang Wai, your quiz i do some other time ok?
haha. :P
Labels: quizzz
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
4:10 PM