Tuesday, October 21, 2008
152nd post, sunny.
I'M SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THE GUYS IN THE SCHOOL CROSSCOUNTRY FOR SEC ONE AND TWO TODAY!
LOL.
Cus i know some guys can easily make it into the top 10. ><
Forget it laaaaaa.
Anyway.
So boring lor.
Should have allowed us to run.
Just don't give us the prize lor.
Lols.
Wonder if we will get cip points? xP
Then went back to school.
Then had recess.
Quite long recess. xD haha.
Then after that had don't know what carnival. xD
But some of us don't need to go. haha.
Cus some of us got selected to do 灯谜, i did quite a lot today! xD
So happy. haha! I kind of interested in 灯谜 now. xD
Then had free time till the end of school when their carnival finish.
After school chionged home to get the form for choice of class.
haha!
Triple science plus history! :D
Hope i can get in. (:
After handed in the form went to play basketball.
At first high.
After that got really really tired..
Don't know why. ><
I have swollen lip now! LOL. ):
Cus i got hit by the ball at the same place twice. =.=
Tomorrow going to have rock climbing! xP
I think it may be fun.
After that going to have training.
Oh no.
My audition couple broke up with me after one day. LOL!
And i don't know why. haha! xD
Labels: no motivation, tired
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
5:57 PM