Friday, October 10, 2008
143rd post,
burning burning burning HOT day.
And i can't believe i went to play basketball for about 2 hours. xD
FINALLY THE END OF EXAMS!!!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
WOOOOTS!
Now just need to get back the results.
But at least don't need to study ler.
Today was maths paper 2.
I CAN FINISH THE PAPER ONE LOR! D:<
BUT THEN I DRAW THE GRAPH UNTIL NO SPACE THEN COULDN'T DO THE QUESTIONS.
NO TIME TO CHANGE. T.T
IF GOT SPACE I SURELY DO FINISH ON THE DOT ONE.
-CRY-
haiz.
haiz..
haiz...!
Forget it.
It's over ler.
Now i can only hope i do well.
Well, at least i did my best. (:
Then after exams went to play basketball!
Wahh.
Can get heatstroke arh. xD
IT WAS SO SUPER UBER DUPER HOT.
I think something was wrong with my brain so i went to play. xD
Maybe the over the exams joy is getting into my head,
haha!
Now i'm feeling so sleepy.
-sucks thumb-
HAHA!
No la.
I'm too big for that. xD
I'm just highing.
LOL!
Yesterday.
I went to rollerblade.
And, cus i'm still a super duper beginner.
I fell 2 times.
On my butt. xD
This is the place where my butt smooched the floor. xD Slope some more leh!
The other place i forgot ler.
I was like an elephant on a skate. HAHA!
Ok, my lunch come ler.
Byebye people.
Labels: end of exams :DDDDDDD
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
12:52 PM