Saturday, October 4, 2008
138th post, sunny.I can't stay away from posting at my blog. xP Hahas.So hiatus , just not posting so frequent. :DOn Thursday, last period was science chemistry.Then don't know Wan Ying , Jasper or Alvin's correction tape finish ler.Then got the plastic thingy left mah, then they started making patterns by attaching to the four tables. Then after that we hanged out pens on it.Hahas.Lame but nice. :DSorry about the picture quality. xP
Hahas.Yesterday.Had Geog and hmt paper 1.Geog, the six marks questions and the map questions i not very sure. =/Hmt paper 1.I first time write till 3 page.Then not enough time to fill in the words i don't know how to write. -.- Haiz.. sian.After that went to play basketball.So hot! :OCan heat stroke ler. xD Play until not very on form then kinda sick so went off earlier with Victor and Jasper.Went to JP Mac eat.Joked around.Then went home.I'm bored.With revision.But then, five more days to freedom!JIAYOU!:D And my darling. :D
Cute hor? xDhahas.Off to revise surf the web first then revise. :PByebye. All the best people!No playing of computer games first. 忍! xD Now then i know it's so hard. :P
But i'm going to 坚持到底! Till Friday! :D
I love 每天爱你多一些!hahas. :PLabels: 5 more days
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
2:18 PM