Monday, September 8, 2008
Wooots people ! I am back!
hahas.
But i'm still upset that the holidays is over ok. D:
hahas.
I LOVE MY BLOGSONGS! :DD
xD
First period was PE.
Played volleyball!
But then it wasn't the real volleyball.
I want the real one!
hahas. :P
Then we playing with the really light ball, don't know how it suddenly developed a hole. xD
Halfway through, flatten. xD
HAHA!
OMG!
Funny la!
Told ya the real ball was better. xD
:P
After that HMT.
Boring.
I was real sleepy.
But hearing about the 911 incident was interesting.
English.
ZZZZZ.
Art.
We did finish the video.
Was real short.
Lols.
And pretty lame.
Unprofessional . xD
Dadada.
But i don't care. :P
I want to watch the grandparents video!!!
I contribute so much cannot watch. D:
See la.
I care about one cannot watch.
I don't care one can watch . =.=
zzzz.
The egg game is LAME! :D
Geography.
Did some group work.
Which required us to read the article.
Which was never read finished. :P
Whooops.
:D
After school had chemistry exam.
I think i'm going to fail it ! D:
Oh Please No!
Even if it is just pass also let me pass! D:
-Emo-
Sian.
Please! I don't wanna fail! D:
DDDDDDDD:
I'm really scared i will fail...
Then, went to play basketball.
Today cool sia.
I keep scoring. (:
Fun Fun Fun! (:
But , maybe it's time to start to be serious ler.
I can't afford to fail.
I can't afford to lose my tv and my computer.
I want to prove to everybody i can do it.
And by studying then can one pass with flying colours.
JIAYOU!
Labels: 118th post, basketball rocks, study
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
6:13 PM