Tuesday, September 23, 2008
129th post, sunny.First period was HMT.Copied 造句 again today.Science.Mr Loh not feeling well.According to what Ms Ong said.Then had to do the worksheet.OMG.Which reminds me that we have homework after all. =/Shucks.Maths.Mr Sim came.LOLS.Then got back class test.19/20. :DEnglish.I did nothing for the whole period cus i finished the compo ler.Thus, i stoned for the whole period?Assembly.Talk about exam stuff. Like everytime before exam also present the same thing.=.=I was telling Joan that perhaps by the end of 4 years we can present to them instead without a script! :P LOLS.I AM SO UBER SLEEPY TODAY.After school at 1.25 had history remedial.Then all the way till 2.15 then went for hmt.Then 3.15 finally can go home.But then we went to KFC.:DThanks Alvin!For treating me. hahas.I am so honoured. :PI think the following people went to KFC:Alvin!Jasper.Wei Quan.Victor.Wan Ying.Jun Hao.Jia Cheng. Mai Zheng.If got anyone else i left out then ps arh.:PWe ate then halfway through saw Ms Mabel Yong and Ms Tang eating at KFC too.So shock dao lor. :OThen for a moment no one dare to talk.LOLS.But after that, they started playing with ice.Shoot using the straws.xDHahas.I never tio!Heng arh. :Phahas.But i did got sprinkled by water when they blowing out the ice.lols.Victor must beatbox again hor!I want encore.hahas. xPThen went home.So sleepy now again.hahas.Later shall revise!:DWakaka.I need self training. =/Anyone want to run with me?And the first 2 papers are starting on this friday.
So, may not be updating as often bah?
But continue to tag! xD
I will reply one. hahahas.
Labels: kfc :D, the need for revision
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
8:02 PM