Thursday, September 18, 2008
126th post. BURNING.OMG. Global warming! D:This few days the weather so hot.I'm like perspirating now even under the fan. =.=LOLS.I'm having a cough now. ): Plus the recovering sore throat.First period today was FnN.We did bread.Ok lar.Fun shaping the bread.HMT.I folded cranes for fun.LOLS.And the primary school play one.The eg. "Y.E.L.L.O.W" then "choose a number" then inside is something like "you are a pig" Lame har?xDWan Ying folded a box.And i put my crane in it plus a rolled up paper as egg.I must be really bored. LOLS. :PHistory.Was pretty boring but i never feel like sleeping today.Maybe because the exams are coming..Science.I still have no idea how to draw the diagrams.zz.After school had star.So fun, talk with CHLORIDE! (Nurul) and SALT! (Shalini). hahas. :DI am SODIUM. :DCus we are in the same group and started giving names to each other. xDhahas.We still don't know what to call Sharlene yet.hahas.So lame. xDAnyway, we are presenting the ideas in action in the open house.Yea. Can see our product again. :'Dhahas.After star played basketball till 6 plus.Today was cool.I score pretty much.The coolest one was i turn 360 degrees to trick the defender then shoot and score. :DAll those who saw was like "woah", hahas.Hope i can keep up the standard. :DNow not very sleepy yet.Decided that tomorrow shall be the last playing day.Then is seriousness up till the exams are over.:DBye people.Going to sleep though not very sleepy yet.I need the rest,tomorrow is going to be a long day. :DLabels: basketball is funnnn
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
10:11 PM