Tuesday, August 5, 2008
HMT today was pretty fun. hahas.Miracle.xDCus today the 5min newspaper presentation, i did well. :DDDDI got a lot of ideas.Whee.hahas.My mind is still working. :DScience.I love our atom.hahas. :D Maths.Learn new stuff. But i can understand. :DEnglish. I wrote the exposition writing.Surprisingly! Lols.No assembly today! :DBut Ms Lim talk very sian. Talk with Jasper, Alvin and Wan Ying.So time past quickly, didn't really heard what Ms Lim is talking about. lols.But it's mostly repeated stuff.:PAfter school played basketball.Then HMT test.So sian.I scared i may fail.Please don't fail.If not i will die . =/Then after that played basketball again.I collided with Wei Quan and fell down.Got some scratches.Pain..Then went home at about 5.30.While waiting at the bus stop, i saw Ms Vijay walking to the bus stop.I immediately walk to the next bus stop. lolsI so don't want to bump into her. Lols.Luckily we didn't take the same bus.Phew.When i bathing that time, i was like painfreak ouch!?@##**hahas.Cus i got a scratch at my elbow and on my knee.But my knee one not very pain.Elbow one more pain.But i am strong. :Dhahas. I didn't thought i would come out alive . xDDDhahas. Kidding.But please no matter what happen, do not come near my left elbow. lols. ;D hahas.And my left knee.Tomorrow have training. :D Hope i can run without pain.hahas.Oh no, high now.haha. This few days always high.But high is fun. :DDDOkk. Go and do my homework ler. Before i fall asleep right here. xDLabels: 90th post, highhhhh (:
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
6:45 PM