Wednesday, August 20, 2008
English.Sian as usual.Did the compre on killer virus.So scary and gross. D:Saddddddddd.Maths.Learn new thing.Half of the lesson tossing coins. xDDI know how to make "ting" sound ! hahas! xDHistory.Got back test paper.8/15DDDDD:Cus of question 2!!!!!!!!!AGAIN QUESTION 2!RAWR!I really must start studying ler.Geography.14/20.=/Can be better.Science.I nearly fell asleep.:PAfter school training.- 3 round around school- 10 set of circuit ( jump over stick on cones and run some distance, 1 set )- 2 rounds around school which i did 1 cus i wasn't feeling very wel- 1 set of sit up + push up + back lift- run to second floor, run some distance then run back down- run to third floor then same as above.- run to carpark then back to the block- 1 round around school- warm downSo so so tiring. Sleeeppppyyyy now.-No ball game.
No ball game.
No ball game.
Are you testing my patience?
My endurance level for track?
If is like Wan Ping say just this few days before competition cannot play then i can understand.
But if being in track means no ball games.
Then you are stretching my limit.
I already sacrificed joining basketball for track.
I did my very best to train to what i have now.
I could have joined basketball.
But to stay true, i did not want to be like those who quit and join other ccas.
So if it's like a kind of rule, i'm sorry but i can't abide by it.
Unless there is some competition.Labels: 103rd post, sleepyyy
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
9:03 PM