Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Yi Ying's lesson of the day: Do not try to burp after eating spicy stuff. Lols. xD You will feel terrible. xDhahasHMT was pretty boring today. Did 5min talk on 1 newspaper topic.Science. Chemistry module. I hate FILA template. :DMr Riduwan is kinda' nice for the first lesson but then see first see first. hahasMaths. Got back our class test result. I got 14. :DWhee. Never fail. hahas.But then got careless mistake, if not get higher! Lols. Ok, whatever.English. We did the grandparents presentation.Like some of the points they presented. :D hahasI actually listened. :PAssembly. We have fire drill and boys/girls talk. lols. Was so so so boring. But it was fun with Joan and Shalini sitting infront and behind of me.
We talked and had a good laugh. hahas. I was telling them we can be the one presenting. hahas. :PTook away 30min of my basketball time! -____-And i think i'm improving a little. :DSo played a while of basketball then went for HMT. Learnt summary skills. But i think i still not very sure. Need some practice. :DAfter hmt , ate lunch then played basketball again.Fun Fun Fun. hahas. Went home at about 5pm.-I wonder why some people can do mb and si during m.So disgusting can? :PThose who understood what i said.You officially pass as a horny biology student. :D-Hahas. Going to do FnN coursework ler.Sleepyyyy and tiredddd now. There's training tomorrow!People bring your running stuff. :DAnd runnnnnn! :DDLabels: 85th post, basketball rocks
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
8:41 PM