Monday, July 21, 2008
PE was ok today lah. The second time i saw Ms Wong or Mdm Wong smiled. lols.Cus we play floorball. Then we goal in by shooting into the bottom of the basketball stand.The ball rolled off into the grass, and don't know why the fence there got a hole for the drain then the ball happily rolled into the drain. Lols. We all like laughing then told her then she smiled. Maybe our laughter is too infectious. hahas. :DMy body is aching throughout today larh!HMT. I was filing my english file.English. Saw the china pupils for the first time. All guys.Some quite cute larh.hahas.Did some stuff on newspaper.I still can't finish Sudoku!Art. Did stop motion animation. Quite fun lah.Our product so funnily weird. And unstable. hahasKevin refuse to tell me who the blank is. -.-And they were forming some anti-(name) group. xDGeography. Was kinda' boring. But then i survived it without sleeping. hahas. :DAfter school went to do some quiz. I was laughing at some of the questions.They asked questions like do you like your school. So difficult to choose lor. :Ohahas. I suddenly become Chek Hui's dardar no 2. -.- Lols.So shock dao.Anyway, after that ate lunch then went home. Actually wanted to play basketball but then rain. Sad larr.-
I always feel so left out.
Now i know what does it mean by twos a company, threes a crowd.
Maybe one day i will find somewhere where i belong..
But for now, i can only bear with it and perhaps get use to it.Labels: 76th post, twos a company threes a crowd
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
3:21 PM