Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Hmt was first period for today. Had to do some 5 minute speech on a chosen newspaper article.I didn't say anything cus i didn't know what to say. =/Pretty crappy.Science. Boring as usual. Even though is biology!biology!biology!Omgawsh.biology is suppose to be interesting.hahas. :Dmaths.learnt more about sets and how to draw the venn diagram.i think i am getting the hang of it. ((:whee.maths class test tomorrow on chapter 7 and 8. siannnnn.ok. let's recap.Pythagoras' Theorem.c²=a²+b²c²= line opposite the right angleConverse of Pythagoras' Thm.Prove that the angle opposite c² is 90°.Pyramid.Surface area= area of all sides plus togetherVolume= 1/3 x base area x heightCone.Surface area= πrl + πr²Curved surface area = πrlVolume= 1/3 x πr² x heightsphere.Surface area= 4πr²Volume= 4/3πr³(Look at textbook)Correct! :DDDDDDLater going to look at the previous attempted questions again.I'm guaiiii. :DDD hahas.English. Got back our compre test.I got 25 marks. :DDDBut i will aim to get better. hahas.Assembly. Learn some songs. Lols.After school played basketball.Then go for HMT at 2.30.After that played basketball again.My shooting seriously cannot make it larh. -.-I am going to improve my shooting skills. hahas.Basketball-ing with friends is fun. :DAnd, i finally scored in the number one 3 pointer score in my life! :OOOOHahahahahs! xDWent home at 5.20.Okkkk. Going to bathe ler. Then revise maths.Then.. hahas. You all know larh. :DDate my tv. :DCiaos.Labels: 77th post, tiring but fun
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
7:26 PM