Friday, May 2, 2008






Lollipop-ing now. xD
Kehui still hasn't posted the sentosa pictures. D:
POST SOON! =DD
Today's mt paper 1 was ok, even though i don't have a dictionary because my brother needed it too. I only realised that yesterday night. lols. Paper 2 hardddd. Shucks . HMT paper how? ><
SianSianSian. Revision during weekend. Don't worry ping`er, i will self-train one. Try and squeeze into the weekends. =D
zzz. Devil's Disciple episode18 today! 2 more episodes! RAWR! hahas. sad. Maybe the couple that i want to be together shan't be together. Well, we won't know till the end. I may be posting about the show after it ended.
I so look forward to the holidays after MYE!
I can watch Wars Of In-laws 2!
I can play computer!
I can sleep late and wake up late!
I can do things that i cannot do during school time!
ETC.ETC
I must get good results for MYE!
Tag replies!
wq: yesying-wq: how would i know. lols.
eemin: tag= the blog is nice.. the pictures are cute.... nice one yiying.. jiayous for MYE!!!ying-eemin: thanks! hahas. jiayou for MYE to you too!
anjelica: HEY YIYING =danjelica: the kitten is adorable!!anjelica: %^*%*&^$%#$%anjelica: I want oneying-anjelica: HEY ANJELICA! xD i know. i know. i feel like hugging them! xD
syafie: relink!!ying-syafie: relinked! =D
senior: hiying-senior: which senior are you? hahas. =B
ash: urgh...do drop a tag on my blog...so that i remember to link uying-ash: dropped a tag at your blog ler. remember to link me hor. (:
syafie: omg the second pic is just distuebingying-syafie: hahas. xDDD i know. but it's cute. you know what does the chinese words mean? I shoot! xDD
JOAN.: eh your emoticons stupid man! HAHAHA!ying-JOAN.: Hahas. i know. that's why it makes people laugh. xD Joan, for the first picture you think dirty right! i know. xDD
Omg, i just saw an avatar that is quite true. Bombing for peace is like f****** for virginity. xD. lols.
Labels: 18th post
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
1:33 PM