Friday, April 18, 2008

The world is like dying soon and so many people are like still polluting the Earth like nobody's business. D=< Someone predicted that there will be a major earthquake in September and if that happens, many places will have tsunami. It's hard to not worry when hearing such news as Singapore is a very small island and a small tsunami can drown us all. Haiz, the Earth is dying not only because the Earth is being polluted but also the people nowadays have a lot of mean thoughts that is ruining the Earth. I find it hard to not to believe this fact, cus now the people are like scolding vulgarities, being very mean and being unfilial to parents etc. Please change your mindsets abit. It ain't hard to be nice to people, it's just a matter whether you want to try. Ok, chimology, you all can choose to ignore that top part.
*
When can the class tee be ready? I don't care ler larh. I decide the words and ask them can? You all don't understand. I don't want to have sarcastic words. I want words that describe a person and cannot really be changed or doesn't matter even if we change or not. I don't want words like eg. stubborn. It's not good to be stubborn. It should be changed. You shouldn't be happy that you are stubborn. Now you all get what kind of words I want on the class tee?
Labels: 8th post
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
9:45 PM