Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sian, in school doing STAR thing now. The preparation for the IdeasInAction. zz. It's so late already lah. Told my parents i will not stay too late one. -.- Anyway , i also left quite a number of homework for today thinking that i will
not have to stay back today. rofl.
Had Dnt today. Halfway through making my mailbox. I want to finish it soon! =D Still kinda blur about making the 2D into 3D. haiz.
English wrote the complaint letter, but i'm among those few that did not manage to finish so must bring home and do. Added load to my homework list. 0.0
History had SBQ test for 15min then went to com lab and play. hahas. But some people never play and studied for science instead. I studied when history was over cus i studied for a while yesterday night already.
Science. Luckily, Mr Loh gave us 30min more to study. After that had the test. Hope i won't fail. =/
After school, met Mr Loh and Shalini and started doing the IdeasInAction until now! >=/ AArghh! I want to go home lah can? D: Please let us finish fast..
Saw Michelle in canteen studying. So hardworking arh? Hahas. I couldn't find time to study. Must chiong on weekends and after competition. JIAYOU!
Labels: 5th post
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
4:59 PM