Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finished Star at 6+ and when i came home then realised that my thumbdrive is with Mr Loh. wth!? So i can't edit the script. ...
Maybe we won't get selected? B'cos we only knew that we were shortlisted to present to the citybank judges on tuesday, yes this tuesday, and we have only 2 days to get everything done? I just feel that we like still have a lot of things not done. omg. How are we going to present? If we can't get in then sorry fellow Stars, but we have done what we can with only 2 days. I hope everything will go on smoothly tomorrow. (:
Went home with Shalini, but she bus-ed of in 246 while i bus-ed home in 98. The 98 was so packed larh can? I squeezed until the steps there ler. B'cos i was really tired liao, so i decided to just squeeze for a while. When i got off at my stop, i saw one more 98 and two 30 at the back. =.= LOL.
When i eating dinner, a flying ant (direct translation), went into my bowl! =O Then it's wings got stuck in my rice after it was taken out. I was utterly disgusted lah! Didn't dare to eat my rice after that. Luckily, it happened only after when i was going to finish my rice. (:
*
Should i make a confession?
Labels: 6th post
Count your nights by stars, not shadows;
count your life with smiles, not tears.
9:30 PM